I know, I know...you're thinking pumpkin bread is clean eating? Well, yes my friends this one definitely is. It's far from the pumpkin bread I would have made in the past. This definitely isn't that one. Also, I have added cacao nibs to make it a little more exciting. This recipe is acquired from A Healthy Life For Me. Enjoy!
Also, in my Instagram post today I was a little bit excited with the good light and the way it was styled and thought the recipe called for butter (which it doesn't). I just don't want you to be confused if you found me via my Instagram post!
Prep time: 8 Minutes Cook Time: 55 Minutes Serves: 12 (one bread loaf pan)
- 1 cup Almond Flour
- ½ cup Tapioca Flour
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- 1½ teaspoon baking powder
- 1½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1½ teaspoon pumpkin spice mix
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- ½ cup pure maple syrup-I also added a little agave because I thought it needed a bit more sweetness to it.
- ⅓ cup full fat coconut cream (cream only save water to drink)
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup Cacao Nibs (I added these)
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Grease a 9 x 4 loaf pan (I used a bit of coconut oil)
- In a large bowl whisk together almond flour, tapioca flour, coconut flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt an pumpkin spice.
- In another large bowl whisk together until blended pumpkin puree, maple syrup, coconut cream, lemon juice, melted coconut oil, eggs and vanilla.
- Slowly add flour mix into pumpkin mix, stirring until blended.
- Pour batter into prepared loaf pan and bake until cooked through approximately 53-55 minutes.